Red velvet cake is famous not only for its captivating appearance with distinctive red color, but also for its intense cocoa flavor and greasy whipped cream.
Today, Break will show you how to make a lovely red velvet cake.
How to make a red velvet cake at home
Cake: 300g sugar, 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons cocoa, Red food coloring, 120g butter, 1 teaspoon of salt, 315g wheat flour, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 240ml unsweetened milk, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon vinegar.
Cream: 250g cream cheese, 200g ground sugar, 110g butter, a little vanilla.
Let’s learn how to make red velvet cake with Gato!
How to make the cake:
Step 1: Beat the butter with sugar
– In a large bowl, mix the butter with sugar. Note: Butter left at room temperature will be easier to process and your red velvet cake will also taste better.
Step 2: Add eggs
Beat each egg into the mixture and beat until they are all well blended.
Step 3: Add food coloring, and cocoa
– Put a little cocoa into the mixture and mix well.
– Add red food coloring until the mixture have the color of a typical red velvet cake.
Step 4: Complete the work
-Add flour, salt, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and fresh milk to the mixture. Mix well in one direction.
-Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to the red velvet cake mixture. Mix until the mixture is soft and smooth.
– Put the mixture into a cake mold and bake at 1800 degrees C for 20 minutes.
How to make the cream:
Step 1: Mix cream cheese with butter
In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and cream cheese until the mixture is well combined.
Step 2: Add sugar and vanilla
– Divide the sugar into 3 parts, then slowly mix them into the cream mixture.
– Put a little vanilla in the mixture to create some fragrance. Then mix well.
Decorate the red velvet cake
– Cut the cake in half horizontally and spread the cream on one half.
– Put the other half on top of the first half, and cover the whole red velvet cake in cream.
That’s it! We have finished a super cute red velvet cake
In just about 1 hour, you can complete a great red velvet cake for the whole family. Taste a piece of red velvet cake and you’ll be surely fascinated. Try making this delicious cake for your relatives and friends right now!