There are some bathing habits that seem harmless, but if done for a long time, they will cause serious problems and affect your well-being.
Bathing is a task we all have to do every day. Not only to clean the body but on the other hand, it also helps us relax after hours of hard work. So, many women have attached importance to bathing. However, if you shower the wrong way, it not only is harmful to your health, but it also “wreaks havoc” on the skin you take care of for so long,
3 mistakes people often make when bathing
1. Spend too much time on bathing
According to a statistic, women’s shower time is usually quite long, about 10 – 30 minutes. Not to mention, some people still have the habit of closing the door when bathing, especially in the winter. Experts said that if the bath time is too long, it will cause damage to the body, firstly the lack of oxygen, ischemia leading to dizziness and fainting.
If you have a history of high blood pressure and coronary heart disease, taking a long bath can increase the risk of death. Not only that, it also causes severe dry skin. So the best shower time should be limited to 10-20 minutes only.
2. Take a shower right after drinking alcohol
For many people, after a stressful day at work, the best way to relieve stress is to drink with friends, not to mention work-related fun. According to traditional Chinese medicine, after drinking alcohol, the skin is very fragile. If you take a bath now, you will accidentally destroy the protective layer and cause severe dermatitis, not to mention the risk of fainting and stroke.
3. The water temperature is too high
This must be a common mistake for many girls, because they find the hotter the bath, the more comfortable and clean bathing. Some people even keep the temperature so high that it blushes even after bathing. But in fact, the skin can only withstand temperatures from 35 to 40 degrees Celsius, the hotter the water, the easier it will make pores expand, thereby accelerating the dehydration of the skin.
Bathing in hot water in a closed environment will cause difficulty breathing, because at this time the entire blood vessel will expand, affecting the blood supply function of the brain and heart. Therefore, experts recommend that women should only take a hot bath at about 40 degrees Celsius.
How to bathe properly and ensure skin safety?
– It is best to take a shower only once a day when the weather is hot. In the winter, you can take a shower every 2-3 days.
– Bathe in a sequence from top to bottom, first wash your hair, then wash your face and finally wash yourself. Because if you shampoo the last, the residue from the shampoo will run down and cling to your face and build up deep into the pores.
– Do not scrub vigorously when showering, as it will easily damage the epidermis causing skin to become dry and itchy.
– According to medical expert Murray Grossan – founder of health organization Grossan Sinus, choosing less fragrant soaps will be better for your skin, especially